Painting & Decorating
Whatever kind of business you’re operating, it is extremely important that your exterior matches your interior design. If your property doesn’t take full advantage of its curb appeal, you could be limiting your space. Failing to paint and treat your exterior spaces can limit your property’s potential. Here are Brushcraft, we can provide a full range of external painting services to help you take full advantage of your property.
Commercial, retail and industrial properties need to present a clean, professional aesthetic. Failing to do so can deter guests, lodgers and customers from considering your business. More and more properties are starting to realise the impact that their external designs can have on their business. As such, it is more important than ever that you take care of your property’s exterior. Whether you’re looking to make your retail outlet more attractive, or you want to ensure that your hotel take full advantage of its curb appeal, get in touch with our team today.
External Painting for Domestic, Commercial, Retail and Industrial Buildings in the UK
Over the years, the experienced team at Brushcraft have delivered painting and decorating services to a range of properties. Our experts have painted and treated all kinds of exterior surfaces. We can ensure that your property’s exterior is both resistant to damage and improves your building’s curb appeal.
In the past, we’ve been able to deliver external painting to a variety of properties, including:
- Domestic Buildings, such as:
- Detached, Semi-Detached and Terraced Homes.
- Apartment Buildings and Flats.
- Bungalows and Multi-Storey Houses.
- Commercial Properties, including:
- Office Buildings.
- Hotels and B&Bs.
- Restaurants and Cafés.
- Pubs and Clubs.
- Gyms, Spas and Sporting Facilities.
- Retail Outlets, like:
- High-Street Stores.
- Supermarkets and Shopping Centres.
- Corner Shops and Newsagents.
- Industrial Facilities:
- Warehouses and Storage Facilities.
- Garages and Car Parks.
- Factories and Power Plants.
- Distribution Centres.
For more than 40 years, our painters and decorators have worked to deliver a comprehensive range of decorating services. Thanks to our experience, you’ll be able to achieve your desired look on any kind of surface. As we only use reliable, hard-wearing paints and treatments, you’ll be assured of a stunning finish for your property. Whether you’re looking to improve the professionalism of your retail property, or simply repair cosmetic damage to your home, get in touch with our team today.
What are the Benefits of Professional External Painting in the UK?
Here at Brushcraft Decorators, our professional team can deliver a fully comprehensive service. Our painting and decorating team can deliver a wide range of benefits to your property. These can include:
- Improved Weather-Resistance – Here at Brushcraft, we only use hard-wearing, damage-resistant paints and treatments. This means that we are able to improve the resistance of your exterior surfaces to any kind of damage. Thanks to our services, you’ll be able to prevent your home or business from suffering due to the weather.
Utilising industry-leading paints and treatments can protect your property from all kinds of damage. Depending on your property’s purpose and location, some treatments will be more beneficial than others. For example, if you have a water-facing property, you will need to take advantage of high-quality waterproof paints and treatments. Otherwise, your property could really suffer due to wind-driven rain with a high salt content.
- Improved Curb Appeal – Although the exteriors of a property are often relatively neglected, they are hugely important. They are the first part of your building that your visitors will see. As such, it is responsible for your visitors first impression. This is extremely important when it comes to retail outlets and commercial properties.
If your property’s exterior has suffered any kind of cosmetic damage, it could deter people from visiting. While this can be embarrassing for residential properties, it can be a serious problem for commercial and retail outlets.
- Improves Saleability – If you’re selling your home or business property, it needs to look its absolute best. Without professional external painting, your property’s exterior could deter potential buyers.
A Full Range of External Painting and Decorating Services
When it comes to exterior painting, it is important that you choose to work with a professional team which can deliver a complete service. No matter what kind of surface needs painting, our team are here for you. Just some of the essential services that we can provide for your external surface include:
- All Kinds of External Surfaces, including:
- Rough and Smooth Masonry.
- Woodwork and Metallic Surfaces.
- Paint and Varnish Stain Work.
- Protective Coating and Coverings.
- Painting and Treating of Design Features, including:
- Windows and Windowsills.
- Doors and Door Frames.
- Soffit and Fascia Boards.
- Cladding and Guttering, including Down Pipes.
- Retaining and Boundary Walls Painting.
For Comprehensive External Painting Services in the UK, Call Brushcraft Decorators Today
Here at Brushcraft, our team of painters and decorators can deliver a complete service across your property. We can provide a variety of surface painting and treating to suit your needs. Whether you want to reflect your brand identity on your retail outlet’s exterior, or repair cosmetic damage on your home, we’re here for you. Brushcraft can paint and treat any surface, from masonry to woodwork and metallic surfaces, so get in touch today.
You can reach our professional team today by calling us directly on 01494 562 630. You can also email any questions or concerns that you might have to email@example.com. Our team will get back to you as soon as we can.